(I Posted this note to you on my site under your last note.. putting it here just in case you do not get it)
Awh you are in my heart too... I saw the post about your dad .. been praying.. I am going to come visit you one day soon.. So just Be Ready!.. You will get a call out of the blue..hugs from me to you!
6 comments:
awesome! I haven't seen a bill like that for a long time (but then again, I don't pay the bills any more :)
i know right? and i didn't even accidently pay it twice. it was a credit from the company. totally made my day!
That is so awesome! Why can't that happen to us more in life:-)
lol God's little blessings ..
(I Posted this note to you on my site under your last note.. putting it here just in case you do not get it)
Awh you are in my heart too... I saw the post about your dad .. been praying.. I am going to come visit you one day soon.. So just Be Ready!.. You will get a call out of the blue..hugs from me to you!
lucky...
Post a Comment