when we first moved into our new house, i hung one towel rod in the kids bathroom with 2 towels that matched their shower curtain. hello bri!? you have 4 kids, and that 1 rod only holds 2 towels AND those 2 towels have to be folded into thirds to fit on that 1 rod. really?

so, i recently realized . . .
i'm a fan of function.
so i opted for 4 hooks for 4 kids in 4 colors?
i'm a fan of function.
so i opted for 4 hooks for 4 kids in 4 colors?

1 hook for each kid.
towel takes 2 seconds to hang.
and most important . . .
now i know just whose towel was left in a soggy wet pile on the floor.
brilliant.
towel takes 2 seconds to hang.
and most important . . .
now i know just whose towel was left in a soggy wet pile on the floor.
brilliant.
11 comments:
well, you should be used to that brilliance of yours... i know i am.
You are brilliant.
so blogger was not working & i kept typing stuff to you... i'm truly not that crazy!!!!!!!!!!;)
Awesome! My Mom got all the grand kids towels with their names on them for Christmas this year. I love knowing who to blame for their wet soggy towel mess!
Love it!!!
i totally need to do that!
love the colors of your towels.
So much easier to swim with the current! There will be a day to fold coordinated towels in thrids, but then I will move in and wad them into the rack so you will have to give them a sniff test.
Besides...Towels folded in thirds collect dust
LOVE MIMS
ps, did anyone notice they still coordinate with the shower curtain? THAT my love is the brilliant part. :)
I need your brilliance at my new place...when are you coming over?????
Love that ..lol wish I still had kids in the house... think it will work for untrained husband .. lol
Ps
Shirley that is why you named her Bri -brilliant lol I think she inherited .. all those crafty traits..
Hugs... LisaMe!
So smart! I just put a few nails in the wall behind my bathroom door to hold kids' towels, but I really ought to buy hooks. They look great! And I LOVE the colored towel thing. As soon as we move on from hooded animal towels, that's what I'll have to do!
Post a Comment