Ha ha! So funny. How are you?
i would have loved to hear the explanation of legal aliens. that kid cracks me up.
lol! That's one smart cookie you got there.
They sound so fun ... Would love to meet them ..one day .. they will be grown before you know it..{{Hugs}} LisaMe!
LOL-- I love your kids.
where do kids come up with this stuff! I love that Burke just soaks is up!
Wow! He's smart! and he's using his knowledge to scare his siblings....watch out.
:)how are you doing??? missin u
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ha ha! So funny. How are you?
i would have loved to hear the explanation of legal aliens. that kid cracks me up.
lol! That's one smart cookie you got there.
They sound so fun ... Would love to meet them ..one day .. they will be grown before you know it..
{{Hugs}} LisaMe!
LOL-- I love your kids.
where do kids come up with this stuff! I love that Burke just soaks is up!
Wow! He's smart! and he's using his knowledge to scare his siblings....watch out.
:)how are you doing??? missin u
Post a Comment