You're so creative! I lover it! Should I take a picture of the crayon scribbled all over my wall, then I could do a post that says, "KayCee was here!" LOL :)
La la la love the cheese, this is definitely all time! And Brady according to Berk, I haven't seen your hair this long in years!!! Such a sweet rendition. And Braden you must show me how this contraption works and what dare say is it used for? laughing out loud, love mimi
11 comments:
Good thing that you can't smell over the Internet. Then you would know that Brady was here.
ya, and its so sad there is no evidence of me there... like a broken chair or something.
love it! So tender:)
AAHHHHH.
You're so creative! I lover it! Should I take a picture of the crayon scribbled all over my wall, then I could do a post that says, "KayCee was here!" LOL :)
That is so priceless. I never looked at those things that way. Usually they just give me grief. Love it!
sweet Bri!
ditto on jennifer up there...and your brady is a funny guy.
that ya'll by the way was just for you.;D
That is so sweet! Such a positive way to look at all the junk kids leave lying around :) I need to do more of that!
Yeah, I like the reminder to put things into perspective!
La la la love the cheese, this is definitely all time! And Brady according to Berk, I haven't seen your hair this long in years!!! Such a sweet rendition. And Braden you must show me how this contraption works and what dare say is it used for? laughing out loud,
love mimi
Post a Comment