ok, so that's a new one.hilarious.
Lolol pay back! Good arm girl!
Wow that some good aim she's got!
THATS WHAT IS STUCK TO MY CEILING!phew, Ive been trying to diagnose for months now!hmmm.. I wonder how hard it is to get them off after 6 months. nah... I will just paint over them
forget the "honesty" i want the wall hanging!!!!!!!!!! we have the same taste....
how in the world?!! kids never cease to amaze me. sounds like you dealt with it well - a picture always helps :)
That is so something that KayCee do, when we get those girls together, let's remember not to give them spaghetti-o's ;) That is pretty dang funny, though! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ok, so that's a new one.
hilarious.
Lolol pay back!
Good arm girl!
Wow that some good aim she's got!
THATS WHAT IS STUCK TO MY CEILING!
phew, Ive been trying to diagnose for months now!
hmmm.. I wonder how hard it is to get them off after 6 months.
nah... I will just paint over them
forget the "honesty" i want the wall hanging!!!!!!!!!! we have the same taste....
how in the world?!! kids never cease to amaze me. sounds like you dealt with it well - a picture always helps :)
That is so something that KayCee do, when we get those girls together, let's remember not to give them spaghetti-o's ;) That is pretty dang funny, though! :)
Post a Comment