so i hung the letters.
C R A K
crak? really? ok no.
R A C K
rack? are you kidding me? come on! tired of rearranging, i finally settled on:
C R A K
crak? really? ok no.
R A C K
rack? are you kidding me? come on! tired of rearranging, i finally settled on:

makes sense but now that i think of it, ARCK might be the way to go considering the amount of water that ends up on the floor.
10 comments:
Yes, this was a quiz to grandparents who used this bathroom recently.
Nick: "What is that supposed to say?"
Me: "Well, it is initials for each kids towel."
Nick: "(looking puzzled)
Me: "She couldn't use first initial because they are all the same. So those are their middle initials."
Nick: "What are they?"
Me: (do I have to remember everything?)
So I proudly pronounced each initial. Stuttering slightly as I fished through 14 middle names.
My daughter? Too creative
Her kids? AAAAAAAdorable!
Can I just say, that I feel so proud to be able to assign each person the correct letter because I know everyone's middle name? I mean I am not even sure I know my OWN children's names sometimes, and I know yours' middles.
i must be the best friend ever.
or something.
you make me smile...
I think you should have gone with CRAK! Since they are used to dry off cracks! :D I can't wait for you to help me with my little monster bathroom!!!
o.k. this is the cutest idea ever... i need pictures of your whole house!!!
miss you already!!!!!
Love it! Very cute idea for a bathroom wall. You should write for a magazine! Miss you, lets make a date soon!
Oh my gosh! That looks amazing - you have an eye and a talent for making things look good.
dude, you rock too.
thank you again for the sweetness!
it came in the mail saturday i think.
i'm going to call you...
too cute. you have great style. I think I am going to have to stalk your blog. I found you on mmb. keep up the great posts!!
what a great idea! i won't have the same problem with c & n. i think crack would have been funny:)
Post a Comment