Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hello world


brooklyn learned how to skip yesterday.

i can't remember the day i learned how to skip, but i want to remember the day she learned because it is a day doctors told me might never come. well, HELLO WORLD not only are we skipping, we are learning to roller blade . . . in style!

check it:

train hat,
wife beater,
rabbit fur,
ballerina skirt,
puppy purse,
big sister's roller blades,
one big grin,
a loose tooth
and a ton of confidence!

8 comments:

Brandee G. said...

She is so gorgeous!! I love her smile!! Look how stinkin' cute she looks! I know 100% what you mean about remember milestones like this! Congratulations Bri and Brooklyn! Brooklyn, you are unstoppable! (Especially with the mom you have!) xo xo xo

Heather said...

HELLLLLO miss you!!!
this made me smile! :))))

Amy said...

What a fashion plate! Love that girl, she has the best laugh.

Jackie said...

Look at her defying all odds & melting everyone's hearts along the way. Awesome!

melanie33 said...

I love this girl. I love her mama and I love her every milestone!

skcoe said...

Eeeek! What a beautifully intelligent girl, she is always defying odds! Love her and her beautiful smile. :)

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

Nothing But God
No one can explain it ..
Just have to Believe it .. Especially when you live it...
and see it first hand .. ..
it takes a lifetime to understand .. what God places in our hands ..Amen..
I Love you .. LisaMe!

haileyjoy said...

wow,I know what style i'm wearing now