Thursday, February 12, 2009

living under a rock?

on my way to work yesterday, i turned on the radio to people calling in all up in arms over some woman that just gave birth to octuplets.?! ummmmmmm, not sure what it was all about. so, i get to work, in an office full of men mind you, and they ALL had at least heard of the story. WHAT? someone please enlighten me.

6 comments:

melanie33 said...

see, this is what happens when you don't talk to me. i have all the info on the subject along with some opinions too. i just may blog about it. if you're lucky.

Heather said...

ummm watch yesturdays dr. phil he will fill you in!!!

miss you please call soon.

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

You went back to work? Where have I been? .. You need to email me.. and fill me in me my sister friend! ..

Jennifer said...

I heard about it but I don't know the story. I think she's a single mom though, with four or six other kids. I don't know, I could be totally wrong.

briana said...

me talking to you would actually require you answering your phone. i know you have nothing better to do than to wait for my phone calls at specified times during the day. :)

Zoe said...

I think it is the stupidest argument - if I am understanding it. People are angry that their tax paying money is supporting this woman. That is ridiculous!!! I mean, our money supports lots of people in need. Why single her out when she clearly needs help the most. It frustrates me that people will give help to a person who they justify needs it . . . you can't pick and choose. She really needs the help. That is my little rant. Of course, I should make sure that that is the whole story before going off on it. LOL!