n.
1. the finding of a jury in a trial.
2. an expressed conclusion; a judgment or opinion:
so, in this whole process of trying to find balance in my life, when it comes to my blog i am thinking i will do what i can when i can. it is not that i don't enjoy blogging. it is just that as i have gotten older, i realize that there are not enough hours in the day to do it all. i am learning to sacrifice some things, let others go and in the end hope it all works out.
6 comments:
Let us all know how it works out! Love ya!
miss talking to you.. how is your job?
talk to you soon.
love ya
me
p.s. please don't stop blogging..
well at least let facebook go first... i bet you will find a bundle of time by doing that!!
I my friend have missed you!
I've missed hearing about your life, but I totally understand having to let some things go. Blogging really isn't something that should be a first priority, so I'm with ya all the way! (now I should just give it up a bit, too!)
Job? What are you doing?
Post a Comment