Every Morning I know she is a reminder to you .. of the "Miracle" God gave to you..."ABSOLUTELY" God's love showing us although we are not perfect.. We are made perfect through His love...and all of our imperfections seem not to matter anymore...May you always know His Love.. and "see" Him in your Everyday .."Simple Life" ... Love you LisaMe!
7 comments:
she surely rains down on us, each and every day
all my love, mims
I love her . . . and I still have never met her. :)
i miss my little brookey hugs. there is not that much cuddling going on with my children. i need to get my fill from her!
Awe, I love it! I love that picture of her. I wish I could capture my kids like that. Beautiful!
Every Morning I know she is a reminder to you .. of the "Miracle" God gave to you..."ABSOLUTELY" God's love showing us although we are not perfect.. We are made perfect through His love...and all of our imperfections seem not to matter anymore...May you always know His Love.. and "see" Him in your Everyday .."Simple Life" ...
Love you LisaMe!
she is absolutley amazing.. she must have gotton that from you!!
love you girl.
H
SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment