i have lost . . . my keys. control. my mind. motivation. weight. friends. my innocence. my watch. money. my hair. desire. contents from my stomach. my drivers license. jobs. my insurance. baylor. redbox movies. opportunities. my patience. track of time. my place. othello. my privacy. direction. my dog. my debit card. homework. my wedding ring. library books. my cell phone. my identity. sleep and even hope to name a few.
sometimes when i lose something i find exactly what i am looking for. and sometimes i don't. sometimes i find something completely different. something i never expected.
what is something you have lost and found?
4 comments:
I thought I lost my life..but found I was not lost at all.. I only had to lay it all down.. I have learned it all comes back around ..
{{hugs}} Your LisaMe friend!
i have lost my patience, but it always comes crawling back in the end... if only to stay for a little while.
oh and i have lost my cell phone more times than i can count, but i don't have to tell YOU that, do i?
i have found me...
i have lost my patience...
i have found out that life comes with a lot of trials but, peace and comfort is around the corner.
i have lost my keys more times than i can count... :)
i have found a friend a good one and i love her tons. thanks.
p.s. i have lost mels birthday date in my head i swear i ask her every year but please remind me. don't want to miss it again. :)
I have lost my mind the last few weeks. Maybe it will come back to me soon:)
Post a Comment