Wednesday, March 25, 2009

question?

what keeps you awake at night?

be honest.
and answer.
i dare you.

14 comments:

Shirley said...

eyes wide shut:
worries.............getting cut on twice in one year, but moreover, is there more cuts in the future?

my kids, my grandkids, my mom-kid, their concerns, their worries, their sorrows

finances......is the market turning around, you prepare so you won't burden anyone and then?

caffeine too late in the day, heavy meal too late in the day
menopause? period. or not

melanie33 said...

a tiny human kicking and punching me.

Zoe said...

umm, getting up early in the morning!! I wake up almost every hour to make sure that I don't miss the alarm clock! Pretty annoying. LOL!

a said...

2 babies making my hips ache, turning over every 20 minutes trying to get comfy, wondering how I'm going to take care of two babies, wishing I could do more for my older boys right now etc...

Anonymous said...

Not waking up in the morning

Sarah said...

I lay awake at night because I "hear" lexi in the other room... but when I check on her she is fine and sleeping soundly. It's a horrible cycle that never ends.
I'm hoping that "hearing" things comes with being a mother....
Please agree with me and make me feel better. :)

Heather said...

what the day brings in the morning:)

xo

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

Hummm ... funny .. I went to bed.. over an hour ago.. only to get back up because .. you guessed it "I could not sleep" .. lol We have a baby being born in the morning.. so for tonight.. that is on my mind.. it is supposed to be raining/thunderstorms .. in the morning.. wonderful.. how will I get everyone in the hospital dry .. I spoke with my mother today.. she sounded drugged.. My sister .. is giving her something to keep her from being anxious.. Maybe I need to get some of what she is giving my mother.. Jamie.. wants to be induced next week.. another grand baby coming so soon.. I would like to sleep until noon ..But here I am.. still up.. lol and not looking like sleep will be finding me soon.. lol Stacey's birthday is next week.. and our 6th anniversary .. Will I be spending it with Jamie and her new baby? Stacey's mother living with us.. trying to buy a house.. the thoughts just do not seem to end.. lol No wonder I am still up.. Too bad we do not have a button in our heads.. that we could click.. and say .. "Time for Bed" shutting down until morning.. and then Resume.. all the thoughts.. for the day.. "If only it could happen that way" ..
Thanks for being up.. to hear.. lol
I did not plan to write a book here.. lol

Jennifer said...

Oh my sweet sweet Bri. How I have missed you so. I think another phone call is in order. :D What keeps my up at night. Phil snoring or sleep talking. Which when it's sleep talking, I love it!! Usually I go to bed around two or three in the morning. I can't even make it to my bed because I worry so much about getting enough work done so that I don't have to do it during the next day with the kids. "if I just get this done now..."

Val said...

Thinking about my family and friends, and the trials that they are going through right now. I am scared to say this, but things are really good for us right now. Am I jinxing myself to say that. I also think about my beautiful little guy and am so grateful:)

Jennifer said...

Well actually, Phil didn't get me any of those things. I'm still waiting for a date.

Sara said...

problems i can't fix

Anonymous said...

I'm with Melanie-the tiny human inside kicking and punching me! Then after that, it's that stupid Facebook and all the people I need to respond to, who right now, I really need to connect with because I'm so lonely out here in corn country!

Tracy Morgan Smith said...

Wondering if my kids will be breathing when I wake up in the morning. Basically, totally and completely irrational fears about my kids. Or... totally rational ones about money.