Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the things you say

burke needed pain medicine the other night, and brady was on nursing duty. he poured burke some liquid ibuprofen and said . . .

brady: here you go babes.

burke: thanks daddy.

then brooklyn said: i want some here you go babes.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awe, that's so cute!! The other day Grant kept asking me where his chunk was.. I had no idea what he was talking about. Then Lincoln came walking around the corner and Grant said, in a mom talking to her little baby, 'There's my lil' chunk! Come here.' So cute!

nikol said...

awww, that's soo adorable!!she's growin so much!

Jen said...

what a cutie! I love what kids say :)

Hey, I'll sew you something any time! but once you see it up close you may not love it so much. I love your scrapbook work! You're the professional and I'm not.

Heather said...

she is precious. how are u?

xo

Val said...

I love the things kids say. I am so glad that you are keeping a record of the cute things they say. One day your kids will get a kick out of it. So sweet!!!

melanie33 said...

the problem with brook is everything she says is cute because she is so freakin cute. how do you record her every word? (i mean we can't even finish a mini album)