so funny i saw this a few days back and thought about sending it to you, but realized i only have a varent email for you!glad you got to see it anyway....ps i need a new email for you.pps... little p is off the lights as of this morning!
What a lift! Thanks bobbies, you know what turns me on.....RIGHT!BTW, do you all know my daughter has amazing piano talent?LOVE MIMS
Ahhh! I love John Schmidt, He is my favorite!!! I have all his cds
That. Was. Awesome!
COOLIO!!!
Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so funny i saw this a few days back and thought about sending it to you, but realized i only have a varent email for you!
glad you got to see it anyway....
ps i need a new email for you.
pps... little p is off the lights as of this morning!
What a lift! Thanks bobbies, you know what turns me on.....RIGHT!
BTW, do you all know my daughter has amazing piano talent?
LOVE MIMS
Ahhh! I love John Schmidt, He is my favorite!!! I have all his cds
That. Was. Awesome!
COOLIO!!!
Love it!
Post a Comment