you were so quiet during lunch today. once daddy caught you catching some zzz's, he wiped the sticky peanut butter from your cheek, lifted you from your little chair, quickly carried you upstairs to your crib, softly laid you down, and you slept. for hours. sleeping period is a challenge for you. which makes this is a rare occasion.
4 comments:
she looks so big. tell her to stop it. stop the rapid growth. i cannot handle it.
That is the cutest picture ever.
She is so sweet..I wish I knew..
Precious Memories
that will last forever!
I will be in Lafayette May 15 & 16
Wish you could come.. just going to have some.. sister friend FUN!
{{Hugs}} LisaMe!
yes i would love to get together, but its tomorrow! (tentatively) Brian and I are getting a date night tonight but if I don't get in tomorrow (which is likely for me) I have Wednesday. I have my dr. appointment today at 2 then some errands after... just give me a call!
Post a Comment