Thursday, January 31, 2013

hannah lee


baylor has a new friend.  she is a girl.  he has lots of girl friends, but this one is someone special.  i wondered when it would happen.  the answer is now.  brady can't breath most nights thinking of his oldest growing up and having a girlfriend, so i constantly have to remind him that the kid is almost SEVENTEEN.

they are cute.  she is half his size and they both have metal mouths.

since he was born, i have teased him that his heart belongs to me until he is 25.  now when i say it, he laughs.  i think he thinks he is in love.  and i am ok with that...

as long as he still kisses me goodnight.

4 comments:

haileyjoy said...

what the what? I can't face this. I must go rock in a corner. He cannot be that old.
I am going to forget you ever told me this.
p.s. she is super cute and I am glad he is super happy, but STILL.

melanie33 said...

oops, that was not hailey, that was me. That would have really strange of hailey to say.

skcoe said...

HALT. YOUR son?!

I'm with Melanie. Corner rocking commencing...because that means Jayden and Brayden aren't far behind. GAH.

Sidenote. I adore Baylor. Good for him...and lucky her.

Amy said...

She's one lucky girl.

The picture of him in undies is priceless though... :)