freedom for feet.we called those thongs in my house growing up. but here they are referred to as flip flops. i just have to say that they were shoes long before they were underwear. and one more thing, there is comfort in the shoe . . . just saying.
you know i'm right.
11 comments:
i could were flip flops all year long.......oh yeah i do! :)
i remember my mom calling them thongs... soooooooooo funny! :)
LOL...you are so funny! Gotta love a good pair of thongs!
Oops! I was signed in as my husband, although he would probably say the same thing. (c:
Amen sista!! Lets go find us some cute new ones when we take Heidi out!
They were always "thongs" to me, too, growing up! I can't wait to wear them! I hate shoes! :)
I'm one of those people who see the slightest bit of sun and run to put on my thongs.... oh wait, you were talking about shoes :)
i think i called them thongs too growing up but the word always grossed me out a little bit.
kinda like moist does.
put them together moist thongs?
now, that is just wrong.
i'll stick with flip flops/sandals.
correct me if I'm wrong, but, aren't they called thongs (the underwear) because they look like the part that holds your foot to the sandal (the flipflop)? I think I heard that somewhere.
Ok, I'm gonna settled this once and for all.
Thongs are comfortable SHOES of sort.
the other....well isn't that called "BUTT" floss?
thank you...seriously how people wear those things is beyond me. yuck...don't we spend half our lives as girls trying to get our underwear out of our behinds?
i am so ready for flip-flops right about now..i almost wore them today and then i thought about it twice and my feet freezing and thought ok maybe not.
i am at lunch anytime anywhere. you just let me know.
YES! every now and then I let it slip and call them thongs, but I sure get laughed at! I wear them nearly 100% of the time - regardless of the weather :)
Post a Comment