I hate when that happens, your favorite hoodie somehow gets bleach on it, your favorite T looks like a moth got after it, your floor mat in your car gets a heel worn spot.
I have one request, get that baby a new stick for "Pink". Mimi cannot bear the death of Pink.
i "loved to pieces" my blanket that my mom made me when i was born.... i loved it still on my wedding night, & the birth of cayden... everyone made fun of me for still having my blankie til i was 23. so.. it was falling apart & i had a burial for it!!! lol:)
9 comments:
Where's the picture of me in my sick and loved to pieces look? I believe I qualify. Love U. B
I hate when that happens, your favorite hoodie somehow gets bleach on it, your favorite T looks like a moth got after it, your floor mat in your car gets a heel worn spot.
I have one request, get that baby a new stick for "Pink". Mimi cannot bear the death of Pink.
Kids sure do know how to love hard! How in the world did Brooklyn break a wood stick? Dang she is strong!
PS: I very well may have cried if that were my makeup! haha.
AMANDA! it was my $30.00 prescriptives powder! can i just say that it is not replaceable, BECAUSE THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS?
I love this post...LOL...if I did one like this it would be SOOOO long! :) My kids love EVERYTHING to pieces!
Awww, so sad! I bet they really did love it :)
you left out you... what have you loved to pieces? probably our wight lifting gloves, right?
i "loved to pieces" my blanket that my mom made me when i was born.... i loved it still on my wedding night, & the birth of cayden... everyone made fun of me for still having my blankie til i was 23. so.. it was falling apart & i had a burial for it!!! lol:)
The Iphone ate my post???
I said, did I hear "croak"?
Can I get a RIBBIT?
(she forgot to mention the smell)
Post a Comment