I like that quote! Every once in awhile it gets confusing because I still call my parents house home, but I guess one can have two homes right?! (Although I do think my heart has been stolen and now resides in Utah)
Love that quote! That would be a good one for vinyl letters on the wall. I REALLY need a good quote to put on my wall. You should help me! :) Can't wait to see you tonight! Love you 50 hundred million pieces!
ok i like the quote, but what's with the old picture? I mean, there is yard with grass and a couple chairs on the porch... why you gotta leave them out?
4 comments:
I like that quote! Every once in awhile it gets confusing because I still call my parents house home, but I guess one can have two homes right?! (Although I do think my heart has been stolen and now resides in Utah)
Love that quote! That would be a good one for vinyl letters on the wall. I REALLY need a good quote to put on my wall. You should help me! :) Can't wait to see you tonight! Love you 50 hundred million pieces!
ok i like the quote, but what's with the old picture? I mean, there is yard with grass and a couple chairs on the porch... why you gotta leave them out?
ummm i'm just lovin' the home!!! ;)
Post a Comment