i love to nap on sundays. there is only one problem, i can never wake up. so, yesterday before i laid down i told brady, i just don't want to sleep all day. i had been asleep for 34 whole minutes when i woke up to a bald guy in church clothes hollering at me that he needed to go to the emergency room right now while blood trickled down his face. note to brady: you don't have to go make yourself bleed to get me to wake up from a dead sleep. ok that's not true, but you almost gave me a heart attack.
OUCH!
7 stitches. this makes 3 visits to the ER in like 2 months for us. don't get jealous.
i didn't even give the cute little registrar a chance to ask for a copay. i read over her shoulder as she typed, patient refuses to pay and states:
"deductible has been met." i bit my tongue. truth be known - all four freakin thousand dollars! gosh i love insurance.
we have a thing for sundays, ERs and spending money on all things medical.
i didn't even give the cute little registrar a chance to ask for a copay. i read over her shoulder as she typed, patient refuses to pay and states:
"deductible has been met." i bit my tongue. truth be known - all four freakin thousand dollars! gosh i love insurance.
we have a thing for sundays, ERs and spending money on all things medical.
8 comments:
My head hurts. XO
dude, yall are on a first name basis with that ER. SERIOUSLY, can you guys just reside in some giant bubble?
Whilst wincing and cringing and really making my butt hurt ?
Um brickhouse pffhhht?
Trying to think of something sarcastic and funny like we say to each other and all I can think of is.....sorry it came to a head bobbies but two are better than one.
Try rolling on the floor while moaning my belly hurts next time. See jc for details.
Love ma
OUCH! We've visited the ER lately too... NOT fun. Do you need anything? Ice cream... chocolate?
lots of bandaids & kisses.
OUCH!!!
HOLY COW!! I love how you said there were other ways of getting your home teaching done. Wow! that is so huge. I'm getting excited for the holidays! Can't wait to see what cute things you decorate with. Miss you!
I'm a little late in commenting, but I hope you're noggin is feeling better, Brady! I had back surgery to get out of doing visiting teaching this month ;)
Okay, so I didn't even notice stitches or a scar on his head! He is a nice healer. Ouch!
Post a Comment