my dad works from home
and it is awesome.
because sometimes
i get to do stuff like this.

and then i pose
for pictures like this.
and we text them
to mom at work
so she can see
what i have been up to.
for pictures like this.
and we text them
to mom at work
so she can see
what i have been up to.
but then mom is a little disappointed
that it is washable marker.
because it means
the kitty shirt will survive.
dang it.
that it is washable marker.
because it means
the kitty shirt will survive.
dang it.

11 comments:
Dude how cute!! I was dying lol!!!!
lol... don't you worry if that shirt gets ruined cause there is plenty where that came from.
meow!
Oh, I kind of miss the days of getting pictures like this from Drew when KayCee was little, maybe...LOL...Brooke is so stinkin' cute! We have got to get them two together, maybe just put the markers up :D
Love it! You know that shirt could have a little accident with a bottle of bleach if it really needs to. Just sayin'...
LOLO! She looks so innocent. :)I came home to that recently, with a permanent marker, two kids, two outfits ruined. :( Oh well, it was pretty funny!
oh my.
my kitty shirt is a hannah montana hand=me=down that has lost half of its sticky stuff. i'd love it if i could just lose it in the wash!
I thought the face art from the day before was good. She really outdid herself this time. :)
Why is it that the "kitty shirts" of the world always survive? No fair. The only things that ever get ruined are the too-expensive-I-can't believe-I-bought-those-glitter skinny jeans!!!! (Gasp...pant, pant...) I mean, hypothetically.
Bri - I'm realizing that I don't know you well enough to know if the reason you hate that shirt so much is the same reason I'm giggling right now...
you & mel crack me up over the kitty thing... meow!
your girl is too cute for words. good thing it's not all over the carpet or bedspreads right??!! :)
love you.
LOL ... Love this .. My children "Never" did anything like that ..LOL I Love the meow ... I hope to one day .. meet these beautiful children of yours ...
Post a Comment