Monday, February 21, 2011

my little smurfette

me: brooklyn, can you go get me a baby wipe?
brooklyn: uh, no.
me: why not?
brooklyn: cause i don't want you to wipe my face.
me: uh, ok- but you have marker all over it.
brooklyn: that's not marker, that's my lipstick.
me: OH, silly me! i love your lipstick!
brooklyn: then take a picture of me!

picture taken.

7 comments:

Brady said...

Ok it was cute until I saw it all over their room. Ok its still cute because it came out.

briana said...

oh no brady this is not the one of it all over her room. shall we post that one tomorrow?

skcoe said...

Do! Post it tomorrow! I love "child destructiveness posts."

Cute little thing, who wouldn't love that cute (partially blue) face?

Amy said...

I love that girl. I sat in on her primary class yesterday and she was such a good, reverent girl.

Jen said...

Too bad I don't have pics of Savanna's blue marker drawing all the way up the walls to the upstairs hall. Thankfully for her and me, it was washable marker!

melanie33 said...

sweetness. that is her. even with blue marker, er, lipstick all over that little face.

Brandee G. said...

Do you know where I can get the shade of lipstick? ;) Too cute! I love that girl!!