brooklyn went to caleb's birthday party yesterday. from the moment she got the invitation she talked about getting a pink cape and a pink mask. who knew they made the color pink? who knew melanie would set aside pink just for my little superhero. she wore her mask the entire party. what kid does that? mine. as you can see she hasn't taken it off.i have a lot on my mind. no different from any other day. but when brady sent me this picture at work today, it held superhero power. took my worries off my mind. and put a smile on my face.
thanks brady. and thanks mel.
best party favor EVER!
9 comments:
It's all because of my hero Bri and my hero Brooke that I sent you this picture. You are my hero, the person I most want to be like. Brooke is my hero for all that she overcomes and still stays sweet. I love you both so much!
What an angel, I just want to squish her! She's so dang sweet! But how come you didn't post the picture I sent you?! BAHAHAHA! Love ya!
Of course they come in pink! Haven't you hear of Super Girl? A couple of them live at your house along with Wonder Woman!
This makes me smile.
I love that pink masked face.
I love that Caleb is doing the very same thing right now, only wearing a spiderman costume and mask that he hasnt taken off since last night.
I love these two kiddos!
oh, p.s. cute pants she is wearing.... i bet there is really cute shirt she could wear with it.
meow-velous!
once again blogger is saying my cookies are disabled and i cannot post...which is more reliable? the government agencies that say your case is closed yet you still have one or blogger saying my cookies are disabled...sigh
anyway, love this little pink hero, i see those little peepers looking at me...very stealth and very her "Mom type SWEET."
love yas
she is a superhero!! i wish i could of seen the party. i bet it was amazing!! :)
that is so darn cute!
dear lizzie is the place for us...
we'll have to do it on a saturday or in the evening so we can go while you aren't at work. let me know ok?
Adorable! I love when my kids get that attached to something...
...well...I love it until I have to fight them tooth and nail for it so I can put it in the washer because of all the "love." Stinky loved items are not cute anymore.
Post a Comment