copying: this darling post idea from my cute friend millet.
enjoying: signs of spring in my yard.
eating: e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. in sight lately.
dreading: my email inbox when i return from spring break.
feeling: blessed beyond words.
looking forward to: time off with my family this week for spring break.
wearing: heels today and thongs tomorrow.
needing: nothing . . . ok, exercise.
wanting: a new pair of jeans.
procrastinating: filing my taxes.
dreaming: of a white christmas. what? NOT. sand castles on the beach.
missing: my family down south.
working on: living in the moment.
cooking: ideas up for spring break.
craving: warmth and sunshine.
mindful: of my primary children.
smiling: because today is my friday. jealous?
enjoying: signs of spring in my yard.
eating: e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. in sight lately.
dreading: my email inbox when i return from spring break.
feeling: blessed beyond words.
looking forward to: time off with my family this week for spring break.
wearing: heels today and thongs tomorrow.
needing: nothing . . . ok, exercise.
wanting: a new pair of jeans.
procrastinating: filing my taxes.
dreaming: of a white christmas. what? NOT. sand castles on the beach.
missing: my family down south.
working on: living in the moment.
cooking: ideas up for spring break.
craving: warmth and sunshine.
mindful: of my primary children.
smiling: because today is my friday. jealous?
10 comments:
okay... can you please stop calling them thongs? there is a newer word: flip flops. that word doesn't make me feel pain upon reading it.
also... today is your friday!!!! yipee. Today is my thursday. sort of yipee.
call me on the way home. talking needs to be done.
LOL...Bri, I still call them thongs, too, I there is a newer word, and I get corrected, too! I am extremely jealous that it is your Friday, but I'm sure glad we had the opportunity to "ping" each other this morning, because we made plans to save my pathetic little birthday!!
hope your enjoying your friday!!!what do you have planned?? miss you already. i agree with Mel. i hate the word thong... EwWwW.
love you. you are one of a kind! ;)
The word thong has been ruined by skinny people that pretend they like floss up their...
MELANIE! I was just going to say the same thing!
Thongs are sexy underwear. And if you're wearing a pair tomorrow I'd love to know what your plans are. :)
I'm copying your post too, so fun! Have a great week with your kiddos.
Thongs...oh, I am still laughing at Amy's comment. HaHaHaHa!
I'm craving sunshine too. Maybe we should all just run away to an exotic island for a few weeks...as long as we don't forget our thongs, right?
hey-we are old school, I'm with Bri, they will forever be THONGS! We had the word first before uncomfortable underwear came along. You kill me Amy:)
Copying this!
Thongs. Dirty Bri.
funny thing is...i am dreaming of a white christmas! it happens every year around this time. i think its the dread of everything that has to get done before summer heat hits.
and to answer your question you asked forever ago. either nights or saturdays. probably saturdays for a while, except for two weeks from now. how is that for confusion? ha. let me know.
Girl-
I've blogged TWICE! Just sayin'
xoxo
Post a Comment