i often wonder how it would have been if i had known melanie when we were younger. then hailey spends the night. as i am capturing giggles behind the lens of these two crazies i realize i don't have to wonder anymore.
I think that is my favorite picture of all time. Honestly... who gets to say they have known their best friend since birth? When we were pregnant with these girls I hoped they would be friends but I never thought they would be the kindred spirits that they are. Look at me getting all Anne of green gables on you! love these girls!!
1 comment:
I think that is my favorite picture of all time. Honestly... who gets to say they have known their best friend since birth?
When we were pregnant with these girls I hoped they would be friends but I never thought they would be the kindred spirits that they are. Look at me getting all Anne of green gables on you!
love these girls!!
Post a Comment