Wednesday, September 26, 2012

summer games





 these are my kids.  these are my kids on high fructose corn syrup.  any questions?

brady got tickets for the bees game this summer that came with dinner in the skybox. we headed downtown with the family.  the most exciting part of the game was watching them make the dirt all pretty again between innings.  we ate cotton candy until our teeth were blue and stopped at 7/11 for icees on the way home.  not just one 7/11 but 5 in order to find cherry for brooklyn.  isn't that the most popular flavor?  if it is, then why do they want to be selling strawberry kiwi this and mango peach punch?  for real.

in the end brooklyn learned what a brain freeze was and i was like that's good for you, do you know what it took to find that cherry icee? 

and the rest of ya'll get to drinkin' faster cuz ya ruined my picture.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hmmm, I'm not a fake cherry flavor fan. I would have much preferred one of the other flavors...just sayin'. :) Looks like you had a fun night!

Amy said...

I'm with Jackie... the Peach Mango would have been my pick. Love the picture!

skcoe said...

We always searched for the Coke flavor as teenagers...can you tell me and all my best friends were deprived of caffeine on high school?

Great picture, good memories.

Brandee G. said...

Your kids are getting so big! How does this happen?! I'm SOOOO happy you're blogging again! I miss you like crazy!!