i am doing what i do best.
moving rooms around and making changes.
if you know me,
really know me,
you would understand what this means.
and i should admit...
i don't ask, i just do.
and i can't do it alone.
i have to have help from brady.
he hates it when i want to rearrange
and move
and rehang,
repeat.
but he does it anyway with a smile.
his goofy sarcastic,
i love my life and my wife smile.
and i love him for it. this task was specifically hard for brady this time around. since his stroke, some things we know are hard and others we learn when we experience it. when he hung these four pics, i wanted them 6 inches from each side of the left and right wall and equal distance apart. if you think that is demanding, again, you don't know me. he struggled. and it was hard to watch. so i jumped in and we did it together.
it doesn't seem to matter what we do, it is better when we do it together. we are a team. and i love that about us.
i haven't wanted to write about the past few months because there is so much emotion behind what i want to say. but i have learned many things. the day we hung these i learned that we can't always do everything by ourselves, even if we want to. my testimony of bearing one another's burdens is being strengthened.
i love learning lessons over and over through the simple things in life that reinforce the greater things.
4 comments:
Ugh please can I come give you a big hug! I have a huge lump in my throat.. B/c I know exactly the way you feel! Well not exactly but I know exactly the way you feel about the 6 inches apart thing!! Haha! Love you lots & lots!
You and room changing. It's an art and an illness all wrapped into one. Brady and you are on a roller coaster ride that has ups downs, twist turns, stops and starts and everything in between. But you are both in the front seats, next to one another, ready and willing to put your hands up as you drop and to enjoy the ride. you two are kinda sort of amazing. And I love you for it!
I couldn't agree more about things being better with my spouse. I love that you feel that way about Brady...you're both so lucky to have each other!
So is Burke getting her own room??
So much of life.. passing by .. My Brianna living though so many things.. I have not known .. But you are in my thoughts .. Lots of times.. and I pray .. I know God knows.. what you are going through .. and sends me to pray for you <3 I Love you with an Everlasting Love.. Knowing Our God.. gives you that Strength to do the things you do .. <3
Post a Comment