my favorite part of yard work! Have fun!!! I can't wait to get together this week. Is Thursday good for you?
so is the grass in? this is getting so exciting!
val- yes thursday is the day! same time, same place i hope. i haven't checked the theatre. i will and then i will let you know! post pics of CO soon! :)mel- no, grass comes very, very last! who would have known?
You go girl! You get more like me every day! Lol -mom
wow!!!
woo hoo! that's so exciting. I can't wait to see it...but I guess that would assume I'll get invited some day :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
my favorite part of yard work! Have fun!!! I can't wait to get together this week. Is Thursday good for you?
so is the grass in? this is getting so exciting!
val- yes thursday is the day! same time, same place i hope. i haven't checked the theatre. i will and then i will let you know! post pics of CO soon! :)
mel- no, grass comes very, very last! who would have known?
You go girl! You get more like me every day! Lol
-mom
wow!!!
woo hoo! that's so exciting. I can't wait to see it...but I guess that would assume I'll get invited some day :)
Post a Comment