Thursday, July 30, 2009

images of days gone by

inspired by my post

of berkeley below

my mom

forwarded this pic to me.



attached was this little note:

here is my memory

crisp as the day it was taken . . .

sometimes i long for those days again . . .

times were so much simpler then

love mom

6 comments:

Massey Family said...

I finally came and looked at your blog, I loved it!!!! xoxo

Val said...

How cute is that pic. I almost got one of Logan like that the other day, but he woke up. So percious!!!

Heather said...

so cute bri. that is my favorite time of day....

melanie33 said...

man do you look like brooke!

Jen said...

Your kids look so much like you! I was noticing that on Sunday, sitting behind you guys at Porter's blessing. It's more evident in this picture, too. Such a cute family!

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

Wow I had to take a second look.. I thought it was Brook .. then I stopped to read the note.. lol
Amazing ..
You should see my Jamie.. she looks just like me when I was her age.. I know it is scary to her..
lol