Monday, July 27, 2009

this is my blog.

i am telling myself that for my benefit.

sometimes i censor my writing.
somehow i am compelled to hit "save now" instead of "publish post."
somewhere they can be found sitting as lonely drafts.
somethings are just easier to post than others.
somebody please tell me if you can relate . . . even
somewhat.

4 comments:

melanie33 said...

i can totally relate...
blogging is afterall, just another way of communication. sometimes we censor what we say, save it for another time, or bite our tounges and not say it at all. But what i hope is that we speak truth, just like we blog truth. it doesn't all have to spill out, but seeing reality is good. I know you know this.

Val said...

I couldn't agree with you more. There are times I would love to say things that I am afraid may offend people. I wish I was more comfortable to just state my opinion in a way that is not so harsh. Most people that know me well, know that my bark is a lot worse than my bite.
The point of all that was to say,
please don't be afraid or hasitate to share with us whats on your mind. I think you would find that we all could relate somehow:) Love your guts!!!

Sarah said...

I too can completley relate.
... and it bugs me sometimes that I censor my writing... Who am I censoring it from?? But I do it.

Like you said. Its your blog. You should do what you wang :)

Heather said...

i get it. wish i had the guts too. i really need to post something new... i will get on that as soon as i stop melting away in this heat!!! :)
love ya girl!