Thursday, March 18, 2010

LOL


i used to be silly all the time. but sometimes i let everyday life rob me of laughter even when things are funny. but, friday night, i laughed until my stomach hurt. i laughed until i had a cheek ache from smiling. i laughed until i couldn't breathe. i laughed until i cried. it was like therapy for me.

note to self . . . laugh more often.

when is the last time you laughed out loud?

6 comments:

Brady said...

It hurt it was so funny! I was crying! I loved it and I love that it was with you.

Heather said...

thursday nights watching marriage ref!!!! love it.

xoxo
glad you had a fun night you deserve it~

melanie33 said...

today at lunch. good times.

Jennifer said...

Seriously? You got tickets!?!? I can't talk to you right now.





:)

Jen said...

well, it's kind of hard not to laugh with 2 adventurous, wild, and crazy little boys. It's either laugh or cry and I'd rather not cry :) (although sometimes it can't be avoided)

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

I Miss you! .. I sure could use some laughter .. :) It has been a long time ..