
dear elli (elliptical),
it is comforting knowing
that you have not been forgotten.
i see you are being put to good use.
signed,
a complete stranger
it is comforting knowing
that you have not been forgotten.
i see you are being put to good use.
signed,
a complete stranger
5 comments:
Confession: Ellie and I had a brief affair a couple of weeks ago. I have stopped due to a crazy deadline and a cold that won't let go. I intend to resume said affair when I feel better. Love. B.
at least Brady isn't a complete stranger to it!
And at least ellie is in your home. I think that's a step in the right direction!
LOL...that's a good one! Someday I will have a strict exercise schedule...someday, right? :)
Who's Ellie??!!
It's The Duke btw...
:) mine is neglected in the garage!! love it! ;)
Post a Comment