Friday, March 5, 2010

seven smiles

friday: the sun setting.
i know first the deer, now the sun. sigh.


saturday: the warm fuzzy jar is almost full.
yes, i bribe my children to serve one another. it works!


sunday: burke mastering the tradition of stealing one piece of the puzzle.
yes, i taught my kids to steal and it's so much fun!


monday: arranging my still living valentines flowers.
this is a miracle. need i remind you valentines day was like weeks ago?


tuesday: breakfast invitation from a co-worker.
don't knock it until you've tried it!


wednesday: daddy's church socks for sealing eucerin covered hands.
aren't i brilliant? that is a rhetorical question.


thursday: foilman, created by my boys for my pleasure.
buy 'em toys and by 'em toys and all they want to play with is the foil.

6 comments:

Brandee G. said...

Love it! You're so creative!

Brady said...

As the world already knows, when you smile the world warms! It heals me! It heals everyone who see's it. I can conquer anything if it makes you smile. I love you. And I love your smile. B.

Unknown said...

I need to get better at seeing those simple things that make me grin a little bit. I hate that I get so stressed and busy with life that I end up feeling overwhelmed and then depressed, and I wind up becoming someone I'm not. But occasionally I'll see something that everyone else sees every day, but I'll see it for what feels like the first time. I feel like me when that happens, and I often forget what that's like--to be me, and not just this person in my skin going through the motions of life.

You made me smile today. Thanks for reminding me to look at the simple beauties that are everywhere.

Jennifer said...

That foil man is awesome!!! I had a friend make me a foil swan once. It was amazing. Remind me why you like to take one puzzle peice? So you can be the last to put it in? :}

That's cool that you do warm and fuzzy. That is what they are doing in primary this year. Duh! Why didn't I try that at home. The boys seem to get very irritated with each other lately.

briana said...

jennifer,

it is just a tradition. brady's mom loves puzzles, it started long ago when they were kids. now, whenever we all get together, we all steal a piece, so she ends up missing like 20 with all the kids, daughters in law and grandkids. poor thing!

Heather said...

i need to start the fuzzies!!!! my house needs some peace in it...