Friday, August 13, 2010

a child's prayer



one our way to porcupine dam we passed the logan temple. we were meeting erik and kathy. you caught a glimpse of the temple. you took one look and i knew we had to stop. you were squeling , "the temple, the temple!" we stopped. you were in a swimsuit. i didn't care. you didn't want to leave, so we stayed longer. you wanted to go inside. i wanted to take you. i love that you are 3 and your dream has already begun.

5 comments:

melanie33 said...

awww, so sweet. and what a good mom you are for stopping and seizing the moment, letting her drink it all in. Can't wait to see that girl in a white dress.

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

God's plans are greater than our plans.. His ways higher than our ways ..amazing little girl.. that has suprassed .. man in so many ways.. What a Blessing.. from the Lord... she is .. I would truly love to see what she truly sees...

I Love you!.. LisaMe!

Brandee G. said...

KayCee cries every time Drew and I leave for the temple because she wants to go with us. And even though, she can't remember, she's seen the pictures and knows she was inside the temple's walls to be sealed to us. I hope she always has that desire. Brooklyn has such an amazing spirit! I can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday!!

Brady said...

I long for the day that my daughters go to the temple. At the same time it will be too fast. One step closer to having my kids leave the nest. I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple and how being married there seals my wife and children to me forever. X's and O's.

Shirley said...

If ever there was an angel on earth...you're looking at her....LOVE that baby girl.