we don't have one single studio photo in our house. not one. don't be sad for me. i honestly don't care. don't like them. never have. too posed. not real. totally not me. i would however like to document that i do have a family. a pretty dang cute one. just not in a studio. so, one saturday morning after every child was wearing something more than underwear we headed out on the front porch.
my request, sit here and smile. we tried. this ended up being the best shot. as you can see 4 out of 6 could not resist the urge to keep their tongues in their mouths . . . bet you didn't know i gave birth to barbie, and dang my roots are bad!
sorry mom, will try again soon.
my request, sit here and smile. we tried. this ended up being the best shot. as you can see 4 out of 6 could not resist the urge to keep their tongues in their mouths . . . bet you didn't know i gave birth to barbie, and dang my roots are bad!
sorry mom, will try again soon.
7 comments:
This is perfect! I have just the spot for it!!!!
LOLOL
it is so each of of you. I have seen those faces a million times. if that one doesn't get hung up, i will be mad. we all know you have enough frames already hung... now fill em with some dang pix!
Dang it! I wasn't the first one to comment :) I love that picture! You have such a dang cute family, and I've already told you that I want to do family pictures in your front yard! I really like the 5 identical pictures you have hung up in your front room of that hot guy, I don't think you should replace those! BAH! ;)
What a Great looking family .. All Natural is the way to go ... All just hanging ... One day I hope to meet all of the little ones.. before they all get big.. lol
Hugs... LisaMe!
love it! y'all look great! miss you tons :(
ADORABLE! and my first thought was...i love her hair so i wouldn't have even noticed the roots.;D
Post a Comment