Woo-hoo! I'm first to comment again! Such an AWESOME picture! Love that girl! Drew and I are going to the temple tonight on a date, I'm stoked! :) Can't wait to see all of you at KayCee's party! xo xo xo
There is nothing like seeing the temple through your children's eyes. I don't get there enough.... and when I do it is rarely with my husband! (someone has to watch the kiddos). Can't believe that in a few short years, our girlies (and our boys) will be going there!
ohhh so sweet!! We were able to go to the Omaha temple this weekend with NO KIDS-can you believe it?! I didn't take any pictures though. Oh well, memory in my mind! We also got to eat at Chili's!! I know livin in a small town gotta cherish the small things. Take advantage of all those you have around so close-our little "date" was a 9 1/2 hour journey! Really wish I would not have taken the opportunity for granted while we lived there.
3 comments:
Woo-hoo! I'm first to comment again! Such an AWESOME picture! Love that girl! Drew and I are going to the temple tonight on a date, I'm stoked! :) Can't wait to see all of you at KayCee's party! xo xo xo
There is nothing like seeing the temple through your children's eyes. I don't get there enough.... and when I do it is rarely with my husband! (someone has to watch the kiddos).
Can't believe that in a few short years, our girlies (and our boys) will be going there!
ohhh so sweet!! We were able to go to the Omaha temple this weekend with NO KIDS-can you believe it?! I didn't take any pictures though. Oh well, memory in my mind! We also got to eat at Chili's!! I know livin in a small town gotta cherish the small things. Take advantage of all those you have around so close-our little "date" was a 9 1/2 hour journey! Really wish I would not have taken the opportunity for granted while we lived there.
Post a Comment