
yesterday my phone started blowin up. it was around the time the kids start getting home from school so i figured i better answer it since brady was at a shoot.
hello?
is lillian there?
i'm sorry, you have the wrong number.
this isn't lillian?
uh, still no.
so, let me guess, you aren't selling yorkie's then are you?
what's a yorkie?
it's a dog.
ummm, nope. i'm not lillian and i am not selling yorkie's.
wow. that pisses me off!
really? it kinda does me too. what number did you call?
###-####
well, i'm sorry, you have the wrong number.
well, just so you know, lillian, your number is listed on ksl
my name's not lillian-say what?
your number- it is listed on ksl that you are selling yorkie's
for real?
ya, well if you aren't lillian, you should totally report it.
oh let me just add this to the other 107 things i need to do on a thursday. thank you complete stranger who has nothing better to do than place some bogus ad, with a bogus name, with my REAL cell phone number . . . for some gay paris hilton sized dog that wears clothes that cost more than mine, bows made of satin and rhinestones that rides snuggled up on their owners lap while trying to merge into traffic. totally sounds like my idea of fun. NOT.
get a life. everyone else . . . call me lillian.
get a life. everyone else . . . call me lillian.
9 comments:
Whiskey.Tango.Foxtrot.
Well, Lillian, I'd like to buy a Yorkie! Dude, seriously, though, that's pretty messed up. Hopefully, it was a typeo and not someone really trying to mess with you, cuz they are lame!
You are too funny! Remind me to tell you the story about dried blood in my eye... it's a good wrong number story.
I've always wanted a Yorkie!!!!
But NOT
I'm a dogless person and persecuted by my grandchildren for it.
I don't want to have dog med bills
Poo and pee on my wood floors when you forget to go outside
I don't want to have to board you when I go out of town, only to have you punish me when I get back by tearing up my floor, chewing on my couch or running away from me till I get a ticket from the dog pound.
I'm too old, maybe someday........
you really are cute in your outfit
Lily, you are the BEST storyteller!
For real.
Remind me to tell you about my friend Steff's wrong number story. It's one of those where you shouldn't laugh but you HAVE TO....I'm giggling just thinking about it!
Blog every day! You make me laugh!
what, you didn't like my joke?
Everybody should know that your alter ego is named Edna not Lilian. Sheesh!
Oh my gosh how frustrating. It makes you wonder, was it a mistake or was it a prank?
that makes me laugh so hard!!
you got to admit the picture of that dog is pretty dang cute!! LOL
loves....
That puppy is TOO cute.. but your mom said it best.. they can really make a mess.. We rescued one and had it for a month .. I cleaned messes the whole time .. We had a bullmastiff who made a whole lot less mess .. As far as the phone.. that is why If I do not know your number when you call.. better leave a message because I am not answering ..:) my 86 yr old mother in law.. this week.. answered the phone and someone asked for her.. she told them... she was not at home .. I thought that was funny .. she just did not want to speak with them ...
Post a Comment