Monday, October 4, 2010

my clever one


braden was sharing a drink with burke. they both reached for it at the same time and thus began this little conversation . . .

me sweetly: ladies first please bray bray.
burke: quietly reaches for the drink and takes a slurp.
braden: then why do i always get spanked first?
me shocked: spanked? when was the last time you were even spanked?
braden: (realizing he doesn't have a leg to stand on) well then, whatever happened to age before beauty?

9 comments:

briana said...

heather, i loved your idea of using your disney photos for posts other than vacation! great idea. i totally stole it- hope you don't mind. funny thing is...i have the exact same one that you took in toon town! i never posted disneyland. this is a good way to get them on the blog. :)

Heather said...

love it bri. lovin his hair too!
i guess that what teenage years is going to bring us!!! :)
they come up with the funniest things don't they! :)
hope your weekend was great!!

xoxo

melanie33 said...

all i know is every family has a character. he is one for the century.

love him!

Brandee G. said...

Bahahaha! That is SO something Carter would say! We need to get those two boys together again! Can't wait to see more Disney pics! Good call on stealing that idea! :D

Brady said...

He's such a dude! Looking all suave on his noble steed. He says the funniest things without even trying. Love it! Love Him!

Amy said...

hee, hee, hee!

I only digi scrap... the other way is too messy for me. I love being able to save what I have started and walk away if I need to. (Which doesn't happen often, but I still like having the option.)

Next time I make that bread, I'll toss you a loaf over the fence! :)

Jackie sent me a link to her blog... thanks for sharing!

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

Oh My goodness.. He looks so much like Brady ..:) Love your little ones.. Thanks for sharing your life .. at least we get to read.. about each others life.. since we can't be neighbors..lol

Jeremy is in Orgeron working will be there a yr.. If I get to visit him.. maybe I can stop in!

Jennifer said...

Hi Bri!

A catalina is the little coupon that prints out after your reciept. they have them at smiths, albertson, rite aid, and walgreens that I know of. Does that make sense? :)

Shirley said...

Braden, my darling, you are an attorney in the making, with all the smarts to go with such a profession!
You are so full of wit and wisdom, you will do great things in your life, I just know it!
Miss you and love you like chocolate!
mimi