sunday was fast sunday since general conference was last week. and around our house the chore of feeding the dog has become somewhat of a challenge.
me: braden have you fed the dog today?
braden: ummm, no, not yet?
me: uh, why not?
braden: well, cause, he's fasting . . .
me: braden, go feed the dog.
braden: mom, boone is part of this family too you know.
6 comments:
HAH! Oh, that son of yours reminds me of Jayden so much...THAT is why they get along so well!
don't hate on him just for loving his doggie so much!
My only wish is that he could also love his kitty like that too...
meow!
serioulsy! ummmm so do you really have a yorkie?? or like a huge lab??? i'm so confused now! whatever Mel is talking about who cares about the dumb cat..... no heart feelings just really dislike cats ALLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! :)
I love it! That's one's going to be trouble... but I think you already know that.
@ heather, don't be ridiculous! no i don't have a cat, but melanie is getting one for christmas! oh and no yorkie- boone is a big black dog!
Bri and Heather.. what's wrong with cats.. wish I could post a pic here.. because my 2 cats are so cute Melanie you would love them :) .. I like dogs to.. especially the big ones.. the little ones are cute.. but a mess :) Just saying ..
Post a Comment