just for today, you can wear stripes with polka dots,
neon green with construction yellow,
stretch pants with no skirt,
last years scuffed boots with unmatching socks,
the one size smaller preschool jacket,
3T - cut off your circulation panties,
and unbrushed teeth dragon breath,
with dirty finger nails
cause
i pick my battles.
it is how we survive some mornings.
and how we both leave the house with a smile these days.
gosh, i love you.
and when your teeth fall out from not brushing,
we will blame it on the dragon breath
not all the punch i give you.
3 comments:
lol! I think she looks adorable!
My favorite days are the days Mayci picks her own outfits and I can't be blamed for dressing her "that way." But I agree with Amy. She looks so cute!
& just because i love!!! oh trust me i have a couple of those kids :))
Post a Comment