Wednesday, October 17, 2012
check this out
this is berkelely.
i make my kids hold up their fingers in the picture because i know when i am scanning through pics in a few years i won't remember what grade they were in.
last year, when i checked burke out for an appointment, the front office lady looked at me and said who are you here for and i said making perfect eye contact, berkeley bateman and she says, who is her teacher, and i bite my lip and say, UMMMM...as i speed text stay at home brady WHO IS MY DAUGHTERS FREAKING TEACHER? and before tortoise stay at home daddy texter can respond speedy gonzalez office lady says, it's ok, what grade is she in and i say UMMMM (i know this speedy gonzalez, just give me a sec i have four kids) but no her nails dive right to the keyboard and i start to sweat and swallow the lump in my throat and she looks at me and says 3rd grade, Fleming a little condescending. i just need to see your picture ID and i'm like ya uh hold up i left that in the car...but it will just take me like two seconds cause i am parked in your no parking zone sister. hold up.
so. here she is.
sweet berkeley kate and sweet smiling stalker sister.
mr. schmidt's class.
fourth grade.
and that office staff needs to learn my name and rank.
WORD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bahahahahaha...I love this story.
Because I love YOU!
lol! And I'm really annoyed that I had to type in some gibberish to prove that I'm not a robot. ;)
Amazing .. I totally hear you .. when my kids were in school .. I felt that way .. rushed always.. because I had to get back to work .. And here I am now .. the grandmother ..Gram-Me of a fourth grader Breanna .. LOL and a second grader Javen .. we know all the teachers.. librarian .. everyone at the school knows who we are .. I did not think I would ever go back to these days .. We are praying daily as we raise these children.. We just may adopt our own grandchildren .. to give them the security and stability that they need.. Who could have imagined .. Girl..walk where you are called.. No One can replace you .. You Are Awesome! I love you! .. I never knew our girls were the same age ..I will never forget you! LisaMe!
Post a Comment