Monday, April 21, 2008

gimmee a break

ok, so i am working on the whole picture, music, you name it blog thing! i did finally manage to post a picture of the hottie hubby, that is my brady! i mean after days of our lives and eating my daily box of chocolates, there is just not much time left in my day to screw around with the stupid computer people! i know it doesn't take that much time, but after 100 things that all take just 5 minutes, i am simply out of time. get it?

it is a work in progress. just like everything else in my life! and if that makes you mad or annoyed, get in line.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know what you mean on time... Cayden is turning 6 on Wed. ask me what i have done for his birthday??? Ummm nothing yet since I don't even have a min. to go to the store!!! I guess I have time to blog... what is wrong with this picture?? :)

melanie33 said...

In answer to your question, NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT IT, because it was that unpleasant. We need to im. Try to im me in the morning. I think it will work if you im me first.