Wednesday, April 23, 2008

keeping it real

so i gained two pounds this week. i wish i could say i was surprised, but i won't, cuz i'm not. and although this would normally throw me into a tail spin, it is what it is! it is not like i ate salad and rice cakes everyday after my 5 mile run. the truth is i did just the opposite. SHOCKER! so, here's to next week!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I feel for ya sista! I'm leaving in a week for Hawaii & Everyone is going to need BIG shades when they see my white legs & NOT in shape body!!!! YIKES!!! :)
Thats what I keep telling myself there is always next week & ummm I'm praying that week will come someday!!!
Keep it up the good work though atleast YOU ARE TRYING~

Heather said...

p.s. sorry the last sentence does not make sence!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)

briana said...

heather, you look great! thanks for the encouragement. just think, you will never see the people on the beach again, and there WILL be someone more white and more out of shape than you! leave it to me to justify it....LOL =)

melanie33 said...

We know it happens to all of us whether we want to admit it or not!!
I heard you are sick. Berk said everyone is done and out at your house! i hope its not the crap braden had! she also told me she is SOOO excited because today after she plays at my house she is going shopping with you for watermelon and pop tarts! They are sooo easy to please, aren't they?

briana said...

so random huh? watermelon and pop tarts? ya, i am sick. it is so much fun! braden is well, that is the good news. bad news is brady and brooklyn are sick too. :(