ok, girl i coulda told you that one. NEVER try to save calories on cheese. mayo and bread maybe... but never ever the cheese. leave that gloriously tasty food untouched.
Good to know... I almost bought that kind. At Costco there is a reduced fat cheese that you can buy that is to die for. It has 4 different kinds in the one package. We really like it.
Funny that you should post this.. Stacey went to the store last night.. He has been on his own for supper.. the last few days.. I found 2 packs of cheese in the fridge .. I asked him.. what it was for he said it was on sale.. 2 for a $1.00 .. he does not even eat cheese.. Why do we buy this stuff.. What is it good for? Why do they call it food? .. lol He said maybe he would make a grilled cheese sandwich.. out of it.. He doesn't eat sandwiches either .. lol What was he thinking? .. lol
7 comments:
ok, girl i coulda told you that one. NEVER try to save calories on cheese. mayo and bread maybe... but never ever the cheese. leave that gloriously tasty food untouched.
ooh, that's too bad. I hear there's a lot of tasty "free" food out there...too bad the cheese doesn't cut it.
Good to know... I almost bought that kind. At Costco there is a reduced fat cheese that you can buy that is to die for. It has 4 different kinds in the one package. We really like it.
Funny that you should post this.. Stacey went to the store last night.. He has been on his own for supper.. the last few days.. I found 2 packs of cheese in the fridge .. I asked him.. what it was for he said it was on sale.. 2 for a $1.00 .. he does not even eat cheese.. Why do we buy this stuff.. What is it good for? Why do they call it food? .. lol He said maybe he would make a grilled cheese sandwich.. out of it.. He doesn't eat sandwiches either .. lol What was he thinking? .. lol
Eewwww!
LOL...bummer. I take it you found that out the hard way.
Ah man, I can just imagine. I remember when I bought fat free cheese and it ended up rotting in the fridge.
....Needless to say it was nasty!
Post a Comment