every year, i tend to set way too many goals for far too many things because i have plenty to improve on in my life. but as i get to know myself more and more, i have realized something about myself. i am an all or nothing kind of girl. and with that comes expecting perfection from myself. needless to say, i am far from perfect. so this year, i have one goal that will affect many aspects of my life. having one main goal to focus all my energy on, i am hoping, will be my secret to success in the months to follow. and it is simply:
to finish what i start.
6 comments:
amen sista! lets start with all those half finsihed mini albums...
lol!
Seriously, that is such a good goal. I have about 20 bins labeled with different quilts that I started but haven't finished! And that's only in the quilting department. What about decorating? The Craft room? Craft projects? Etc...
Hey, that sounds like a good goal! You're not the only one with that problem :)
That is great. Good luck. Give me some pointers when you've got it figured out.
:)
A BIG Amen to that .. I too hope to finish some things in 2009
And so I remind myself .. and you too! Love LisaMe!
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Acts 20:24
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.
Post a Comment