i have heard somewhere before that you can't go through life looking in a rearview mirror. and although i believe that, every once in awhile, i have one of those days where i can't help but think about what used to be. today was one of those days.
yeah, I feel like that sometimes, too. Having been single and carefree until I was 29 has left me with lots of wonderful memories and at times I don't think about the great ones I'm making with my own little family now and miss the fun of my past. Of course NOW is just as great! :)
how it used to be in the days where we lived 2 minutes away from each other and our kids were so little they fell asleep on the floor by 8 and pizza and black drink kept us full...i remember/mourn those days!
3 comments:
yeah, I feel like that sometimes, too. Having been single and carefree until I was 29 has left me with lots of wonderful memories and at times I don't think about the great ones I'm making with my own little family now and miss the fun of my past. Of course NOW is just as great! :)
You are a beautiful person.. I am so glad.. I am a part of your past..
how it used to be in the days where we lived 2 minutes away from each other and our kids were so little they fell asleep on the floor by 8 and pizza and black drink kept us full...i remember/mourn those days!
Post a Comment