You saw what my daughter gave to me.. She was all dressed in Pink! A little baby ..
What mother ever thinks about her baby.. growing up to become a woman.. to give life to a baby herself ..
Cherish every moment.. time passes quickly ..
{{Hugs}} LisaMe! Jeremy is coming to Jamie's this weekend!... I finally get to see my baby boy.. it has been too long! I am Excited! You grown up children... CALL Your Mother's! ..lol
6 comments:
cute. my daughter gave me fun dip and old chocolate... because she truly knows the way to my heart.
awww so sweet-you gotta love it!!Happy Easter- sure miss y'all :(
how sweet. missin ya. lets chat soon.
You saw what my daughter gave to me.. She was all dressed in Pink!
A little baby ..
What mother ever thinks about her baby.. growing up to become a woman.. to give life to a baby herself ..
Cherish every moment.. time passes quickly ..
{{Hugs}} LisaMe!
Jeremy is coming to Jamie's this weekend!... I finally get to see my baby boy.. it has been too long!
I am Excited! You grown up children... CALL Your Mother's! ..lol
I just enlarged your photo ...
Priceless! .. Memory!
Beautiful photo!
~motherboard
Post a Comment