i just kicked off my heels, pulled my hair back, and threw on my uniform (that would be work out pants and a t-shirt). brady had a shoot this afternoon. which translates to: i am home early! the 3 oldest are still at school, and brooks is down for a nap. whatever will i do first? oh right, blog. and then . . .
catch up on the dvr
prep easter baskets
make dinner
download music
clean house
boil eggs
fold laundry
call the accountant
answer emails
read
nap
walk the dog
surf the internet
get the mail
put an ad on craigslist
write a letter
paint the front room
phone a friend
balance the check book
get bids for the yard
scrapbook
file
reorganize
rearrange
those are just a few items off the top of my head. what would you do?
5 comments:
hmmmmmm......probably just lay here thinking of all the things i could or should or would be doing and silently freaking out that I can't. that's all!
phone the dang friend as long as you were talking about me:)
do you wanna get the kids together on monday?
I would read! That is one thing that I miss doing. I do still read sometimes before bed, but it is usually baby books.
sleep. i'm tired right now. :)
been thinkin about you too.
miss ya.
H
What to do .. the list never goes away .. and it seems to get longer and longer everyday .. One thing I noticed on my list .. I am no where on it!... Something is wrong with that .. lol ..
It was good chatting with you ... and thinking about some good BBQ ..
Houston sounds good.. Pray the timing with work out for us both ..
Love YOU!
LisaMe!Your sister friend!
Post a Comment