Helllo GORGEOUS!!!! All I have to say is ... JEALOUS? I am It is so funny looking through the progress. It is so you, carefully planned and thought out just so. Perfection, its what you do. I wish I was more like this.. "What we see depends mainly on what we look for" and sometimes big things come in small packages...:))))))) Love you like a pig loves corn..
4 comments:
That looks nice! I can just imagine your little walk in a few years with those bushes all grown in - so pretty! It's looking good!
Looking good, Keep on posting the pics!!!
Helllo GORGEOUS!!!! All I have to say is ... JEALOUS? I am It is so funny looking through the progress. It is so you, carefully planned and thought out just so. Perfection, its what you do. I wish I was more like this.. "What we see depends mainly on what we look for" and sometimes big things come in small packages...:))))))) Love you like a pig loves corn..
man, i thought i would come back from vacation and you would be enjoying your grass!
totally not serious btw... but i am looking forward to it!
Post a Comment