ah...such a cutie! I love it when both front teeth fall out at the same time!
She is so freaking cute! We need to get her and KayCee together to play!! "She's freakin' happy!" LOL...love you lots!
adorable.
Such a cutie!!! I am glad to see it's teeth, and not already thinking about Christmas:)
I am sorry but i don't like this picture...it makes me realize these babies are growing. I object!!
You are an amazing photographer! How do you capture those moments so well?! I want lessons!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ah...such a cutie! I love it when both front teeth fall out at the same time!
She is so freaking cute! We need to get her and KayCee together to play!! "She's freakin' happy!" LOL...love you lots!
adorable.
Such a cutie!!! I am glad to see it's teeth, and not already thinking about Christmas:)
I am sorry but i don't like this picture...
it makes me realize these babies are growing.
I object!!
You are an amazing photographer! How do you capture those moments so well?! I want lessons!!!
Post a Comment